Decadent Parmesan Baked Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all the ingredients for the Ketchup-Mayo Dipping Sauce and chill.
- Mix panko, Parmesan cheese and salt together. Set out the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in the egg, shaking off the excess, and lastly coat well with panko. Repeat the step so each cauliflower floret is coated twice with the egg and panko.
- Transfer the cauliflower to the baking sheet.
- Bake the cauliflower for about 10 minutes. Serve warm with the Ketchup-Mayo Dipping Sauce.