Enjoy this quick and easy air fry recipe from our friends at Frigiaire!
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- In a large bowl mix together crab, chives, pickles, egg, Dijon, dill, mayo, lemon zest and juice. Season with black pepper.
- Form into cakes, approximately of a heaping tablespoon. With panko in a plate, roll patties in panko, lighltly covering all sides.
- Place crab cakes on a prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with second batch. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning tray halfway for even baking.
- While crab cakes bake, mix the mayo and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Serve crab cakes warm with spicy mayo and extra lemon wedges.